• Digital currencies are becoming normal and desirable.
• If you use a debit card to pay your bills now, you are already using digital currency.
• The rise of Bitcoin has been dramatic.
– Value of Bitcoin on May 31, 2015: $230
– Value of Bitcoin on Nov. 20, 2017: $8,260
– Value of Bitcoin on Dec. 5, 2017: $11,845
• But so has the fall.
– Value of Bitcoin on Dec. 17, 2017: $19,205
– Value of Bitcoin on Feb. 5, 2018: $7,209
• If you believe that you have missed the Bitcoin opportunity, don’t worry. You can now get SPURT.
• If you are afraid of the risk of holding Bitcoin, don’t worry. You can now get SPURT. SPURT’s value is stable.
• Today you can open your SPURT account and receive SPURT each month when you work in your community.
• SPURT is international.
– Already 1000's of SPURT account holders.
– This website is for you no matter where you live in the world.