What is SPURT?
SPURT is Digital Money
• SPURT is backed by assets.
• 1 SPURT = 1 US Dollar = 371.25 grains of fine silver.
• SPURT is managed by SoundProsperity.org, based in Switzerland.
– SoundProsperity is building communities and promoting better lives around SPURT.
• SPURT is now convertible to a cryptocurrency equivalent - SPURT+.
– SPURT+ uses blockchain technology to monitor transactions.
– All digital and cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, SPURT and SPURT+, are commodities.
• SPURT and SPURT+ are not speculatively traded like Bitcoin.
– Value is stable.
– Easier to do business when currency value is stable.
Next: Why Get SPURT?