• In order to enjoy the benefits of SPURT, you must become a SPURT account holder. Who should open an account? Everyone, including...
– homeschooling parents
– stay-at-home parents
– other volunteers who donate at least 10 hours per week.
– anyone paying for education, including student loans
– anyone paying healthcare costs.
• Then join Sound Prosperity. Membership is free.
• Members who qualify as volunteers, caregivers, stay-at-home or homeschooling parents can receive a stipend of 2000 SPURT per month.
• Every member can receive compensation for healthcare expenses, e.g. insurance premiums, copays, uncovered expenses, alternative treatments, etc.
• Every member can receive compensation for education expenses, e.g. tuition, fees, student loans, books and materials, online courses, etc.
Next: Step 1 - Open Your Account